Greek Twilight Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Greek Twilight Forum

Ενα ελληνικό φορούμ για το twilight.!!!!!!!!:-)

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Jessica

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
kate|L|Jacob
Midnight Sun Vampire
Midnight Sun Vampire
kate|L|Jacob

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 128
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 04/06/2012
Τόπος : I live in my own world with my boy |fa1rytale| |L|

Jessica  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Jessica    Jessica  Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Mini Biography

Anna Kendrick was nominated for a Tony Award (second youngest ever), a Drama Desk Award and Fany Award (best actress featured in a musical) for her performance, where she originated the role of "Dinah" in "High Society" on Broadway. Her spectacular performance landed her the Drama League and Theatre World Award.

She was a lead performer with Cabaret's Kit Kit Club at "Carnegie Hall Live" in "Great Performances: My Favorite Broadway: The Leading Ladies (#28.4)" (1999) (1999) (TV). She also had the privilege of working with director Scott Ellis and choreographer Susan Stroman at the New York City Opera House with Jeremy Irons amongst many more celebrity status actors, playing the role of "Fredika" in "A Little Night Music".

Anna work-shopped "Jane Eyre" & "The Little Princess" for Broadway and starred in the feature film Camp (2003) with director Todd Graff. She has been traveling around the world for the premieres. Her manager, Kim Matuka, at Online Talent Group / Schuller Talent since 1953, has been working with her exclusively since the age of 10.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Jim Klein

Τι έχετε να πείτε για αυτήν;
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Jessica
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Twilight Forum :: Τα βιβλία :: Οι χαρακτήρες :: Ανθρώποι-
Μετάβαση σε: